“Fabulous Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fabulous Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I love the staff and services that the spa offers. I'm so glad that this small business has opened up in the New Monterey area. I appreciate the attention to details, the ease with making appointments, the products that are used, and the friendliness from when you walk in the door to when you depart. Thank you!

Visited January 2014

San Pablo, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I drove to the Monterey area for a day of golf (for him) and a spa day for me. I am delighted that I discovered the Monterey Day Spa. Evelyn, the owner, made me feel very welcomed and Brian, the masseur, was excellent. The spa's decor is beautiful and relaxing and they even have free parking in the rear of the building. I will definitely return.

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“luxurious from beginning to end”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I truly enjoyed the experience from the moment i walked in the door--I was greeted by a very professional staff and felt the warmth of the spa itself. The treatment -a gentleman's facial was awesome. I have had facials before but this one topped them all. Pricing was very good-- th facials are priced much higher in the hotel i stayed in. I highly recomment this spa to any visitors

Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Weekend in Monterey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

We spent a short weekend in Monterey and on our way to Cannery Row we passed by a Day Spa that turns out had just re-opened under new ownership. The staff was so kind, so knowledgeable and passionate about the products they use that we left with a greater appreciation about our skin care. We were treated like family and plan on returning when we visit in June and plan on sticking to the lifestyle program that Evelyn recommended. Good Luck Ladies.

Visited May 2013