We stayed at the Portola Hotel during a cold winter weekend and had a fantastic experience. The hotel was in walking distance to many restaurants and shops. We booked our room through Orbitz and found a great deal. Our room didn't have a view, but very spacious and clean. Our only complaint was hearing the sea lions very early in the morning. Of course, we had a few laughs over this during breakfast. We were there to experience Monterey, after all. The 17-mile drive & aquarium were fantastic and highly recommend taking the time to visit this is your first Monterey trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay