We had a great time staying at the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monerey Bay. Great, great location, everything was walking distance to whatever you might need or see! Our room was clean and a outdoor private patio which most hotels don't have. We walked outside to the wharf, it was a fun place to be. Many neat shops and restaurants it was hard to chose which one to try. If you had questions the concierge was the person to ask, she had a great smile, pleasant and friendly. Valet personnel was always there to help get our car, again with a friendly smile. Yes, I would highly recommend this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay