The Stevenson Monterey(Monterey)(Great Value!)
US$176
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Hotel Abrego(Monterey)
US$288
US$278
Monterey Hotel(Monterey)
US$231
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Monterey Bay Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$214
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Lone Oak Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$186
US$337
US$312
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$358/night.

US$397
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$472/night.

2,718 results
All reviewsbrew pubjack's restaurantfisherman's wharfwarm cookiescannery rowchocolate chip cookiesceiling fanconvention centerbreakfast buffetself parkingwithin walking distanceper dayupon checkbeautiful hotelmonterey baywhale watchingsea lions
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I loved this hotel from the moment I walked in and they handed me a cookie! It is in a great location, reasonably priced, clean, and there is a great restaurant downstairs. There is nothing to complain about. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I spent 4 nights here for a conference and was very pleased with the entire experience. The hotel is lovely, the lobby is gorgeous, and the cookie was one of the best I've tasted from a hotel. I asked for a room away from the elevator, as I don't like noise ... well, I got what I asked for! 110 steps! But the exercise was good for me ☺ The staff there - all super nice and very helpful. Especially the concierge, who tried so hard to get me on a whale watching tour (the weather defeated that). The room was comfortable and roomy, and reminded me of somewhere on Nantucket or like that. I loved it!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank EventSmith
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I would definitely stay here again, this hotel is clean and nice. Close to Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. Very small heated pool, good service. Although restaurants and bars around the area are kind of dead.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

the Portola Hotel and Spa was a wonderful place to relax. It was really nice to take the short walk to fisherman's wharf and stroll back to the hotel without any stress. Great location; no worries about going anywhere for breakfast, lunch, dinner--downtown restaurants few steps away.

can't wait to return to relax again in the very nice clean room.

Room Tip: the 5th floor looking toward the bay is beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Beautiful property with friendly staff and well sized rooms. Just behind the hotel is the historic Portola Square and Fisherman's wharf and the beach are a stone's throw away. There are a few restaurants on Alvarado Ave, but we went to Cannery Row to enjoy vegetarian dinner by the bay.

At check-in, the kids received a treasure map from the staff, which kept them busy for a while. We took 2 rooms by the (kid-friendly 3.5 ft) pool which was noisy but worked for us due to easy pool access as well as exit access to the parking garage. If noise is an issue, I would suggest you call in early and request a room accordingly.

Overall, we were happy with the hotel and their hospitality, and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Do step out to the back of the hotel - onto historic Portola square and Fisherman's wharf!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family