My husband and I spent 4 days at the Portola, it was amazing. You can't ask for a better location. The room was great and the service was excellent. We have never experienced better massages in all our travels. You have to schedule a massage, it's a must. We love seafood, however we don't eat it often, but these 4 days were an exception. The food was Great! If you're thinking of visiting Monterey, you have to stay at the Portola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay