We stayed here for one night from the 29th to the first of July. It was very nice, and we enjoyed our stay. We had a courtyard view room for $179.00 and thought it was really worth it, the hotel is large and clean and they really have nice touches. I don't have any complaints. It is close by attractions, cookies on arrival, bottled water in the room, and a very nice staff made the stay very nice. Easy check-in, parking, and check-out. The places to eat on site were nice, and we did order room service Sunday morning and it was very good. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice hotel in Monterey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay