Spent 4 days on business and although I was working it felt like a vacation. Clean and stylish room with a great view, warm and caring staff made me feel right at home! Slept like a baby on a super comfortable bed with an abundance of pillows. Woke up refreshed and took my morning run right out to the walk, run and bike path from Fisherman's Wharf through Cannery Row, the Aquarium and up to Pacific Grove. Doesn't get any better for a runner! They have a great little brew pub, Peter B's, really good food, and the beer too. In Jack's, the other restaurant in the hotel, they have an awesome breakfast buffet with eggs, omelettes, made to order. Ready to go back, soon I hope!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED(R)-EB certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, two on site eateries, a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay