“Good price good stay”

Ranked #46 of 55 Hotels in Monterey
Monterey, California
“Good price good stay”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Good stay in here. I am traveling with my parents. I didn't book this place, I walk in and check the price I feel that it is really good, then we stay here for one night. We all like this place. Very good choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 1 March 2014

Again, thank you for staying with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Stotts City
Reviewed 4 February 2014

halfway through our stay here. service has been very good, room is very clean and furniture in good condition. acting manager has been very accommodating in adjusting our stay dates from our original reservation so we haven't had to change rooms. very convenient location. pro shop at pebble beach is 9 minute drive.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Guest ,
First of all let me thank you for staying at our property & for taking time to post
a review on Tripadvisor with your kind words regarding our hotel.
It was a pleasure to have you and serve you as our guests and hopefully in the
near future you give us an opportunity to do the same again.

Thanks
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Many excellent qualities. Location, ideal for Carmel and beautiful pacific ave to downtown Monterey. Rear rooms overlook an oak forest. Lovely furniture and beautiful duvet covers on the beds. Perfectly clean with marble bath. Highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 23 February 2014

Auburn, California
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed in the suite with a fireplace and whirlpool tub for two:). The front desk manager was helpful and very kind. We've been coming here for years. The new management is friendly and informative. We highly recommend this hotel! Easy on the pocket book with all the necessities. Great value and location.

• Stayed January 2014
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 21 February 2014

Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Thank you for for your kind words regarding our hotel.
It was a pleasure to serve you & hopefully in the near future we get a opportunity
to do it again.

Monterey, California
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Running late, I received a call from Sanjeet Singh, he was concerned that I had not made it yet. He was pleasant and kind. He knew I had been traveling and wanted me to know he would wait for me. He assisted me with the directions as I had taken the wrong exit. Sanjeet made me feel secure about my choice to stay at this days in. When I called he shared that the fireplace was not working when I made the reservation, he had it fixed by the time I got here. I stay in many Wyndham hotels and resorts. This is the kind of service is what I want while traveling. He made me feel he would be there to help at anytime. It's so reassuring to know when traveling that Sanjeet is here for all of us that stay here at Day's Inn. He deserves to be recognized and promoted accordingly. Thanks Day's Inn and Wyndham you made the right choice with Sanjeet. Please take a look at Him!!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 19 February 2014

Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are also very happy to have Mr Sanjeet Singh on our team. I will compliment him on your behalf.
Again I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel & we do appreciate your business.

Again, thank you for staying with us
Modesto, California
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I enjoyed the stay there at Days Inn. My husband and I got to Monterey and tried a few of the hotels on Munras Ave. as we always stay in that area when we visit however no one had any rooms for 4 nights. We got to Days Inn and thankfully they did and the price wasn't so bad either so we agreed to stay there. It was nice. It was a little small but cozy we didn't need much except for a room to rest our heads. The TV was nice and up to date, the fridge was a decent size. The continental breakfast was great as there were a lot of options to choose from. The only semi complaint I would have is that it was winter and a bit cold and the blanket was thin so it would have been nice if the blankets were a little thicker. I'm sure if I would have asked they would have given me another blanket as they were very nice and friendly but the heater warmed up the room and I ended up being just fine. I would definately stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
daysinnmonterey, Manager at Days Inn Monterey-Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium, responded to this review, 18 February 2014

Again, thank you for staying with us