I checked in on a Tuesday afternoon and was well taken care of. A very pleasant and affable African American guy took care of us. Upon leaving, I discovered that I had "borrowed" one of the nice hangars from the closet. I called the front desk because I didn't want to be considered a thief. "Don't worry about it," the pleasant lady said. "It would cost you more to send it than it's worth."
Other places would have charged me $20 for room theft. Or more.
This makes me want to stay with Hilton again.
Also, GREAT fireplace in the reception area with cozy lighting and such. The music wasn't too loud and the vibe was just PERFECT. Can't wait to come back. Hats off to the staff.
Lastly, Filipina house cleaning lady was very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey