We had a great time at the Hilton Garden Inn in Monterey. If you are a HH Gold member then you will also get vouchers for free breakfast which is phenomenal for a hotel breakfast. The only issues I saw with the hotel was the fact that there are stairs to enter into the hotel so if you have a lot of luggage then you will have make multiple trips and can't use dollys from your car to the room. The only other thing was that the room with 2 queens was a bit tight. It was good enough for our family but it could be a bit small for 4 adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, bedfinder AG, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey