Really like this hotel. I stay here often. As a female traveling on business alone I like it because it has everything you need without having to leave the premises if you don't feel like it. Has a nice fitness room - bigger than most chain hotels. The bar area is very comfortable to eat in by yourself. The restaurant is lacking a little on atmosphere but the food is always very good. Everything is well lit and close. I always request to be near the front of the hotel. Only complaint is that they started charging for parking - like most hotels do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey