Stayed for one night on drive down highway 1. The male receptionist was lovely very helpful. We had dinner in restaurant which was an early bird deal which was excellent. The room was lovely nice and clean and well equipped. Good nights sleep in comfortable bed. Breakfast was very good in morning. Only downside was when we left in morning young guy on reception when I checked out could hardly manage a word no thank you for staying with us or have a nice day, which was a shame as the older guy who checked us in was charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey