This hotel offers a very comfortable and family-like environment. You do feel as if you are at home. The staff is on-hand to answer any question and to assist with any help you may need in your room. Our Keurig coffee pot was not working and they came immediately to exchange it with a new one. They also have cookies freshly baked in the lobby and the Receptionist charged my I-phone free of charge. I had a great experience there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey