We have stayed here twice. The front desk staff is friendly and accommodating. I recommend getting the breakfast included if you don't have Diamond or Gold with Hilton. You get eggs Benedict with it! The room are clean. We had rooms facing the pool and this time we had a room with a sun deck! So ask for that. The pool in nice and they have some cabanas. This is one of the better Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey