We stayed at this hotel passing through from LA to San Fran. The hotel is easy to find and relatively central, although you wouldn't want to walk down to the main pier at night.
The hotel is built in a circular fashion with the rooms around the outside and car park underground. There is a bar at the reception which unfortuneately closed at 9:30pm when we were there. The room itself was excellent, it had a microwave and fridge, the room was spacious and modern with a very comfortable bed.
There's free starbucks coffee at reception in the morning although we couldn't see any breakfast options. The staff were very helpful and pleasant, as were the other guests.
Overall if I was going back to Monterey I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey