Of all the hotels I have ever stayed, 1000+, the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa is still my favorite. The views are great, the location is perfect and the service is excellent. They are so polished and polite you feel like royalty. I don't know how they do it but every staff member seems to know your name and they go out of their way to help you achieve the best stay possible. If you are looking for a romantic or relaxing stay on the Central Coast you won't go wrong with this choice. Paired with one of the wonderful ocean side restaurants along Cannery Row, it really can't be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey