Stayed there on the 24th of june while up in Monterey for the night. Ok checked in and apparantly i had told the Hotel it was my girlfriends birthday, we get to our room and found that the hotel left a bottle of wine, a very nice card and a little box of cholcoates for my girlfriend. The room was spacious and had a working fireplace (very romanatic). The ceeling was probably over 20 feet high, the bed was comfortable and best of all our patio had an ocean view (room 222). The hotel staff was way to nice, i was suprised how great the customer service was. The hotel had free Wine and cheese at 4:30 and trust me we enjoyed that. The hotel shower pressure we great and our stay was comfortable. There was no air conditioning however the ocean brezze kept the room cool all night, so none was needed and it was over 80 degrees outside. Overall the stay was absolutely outstanding. My only minor issue with the hotel was the underground parking driveway was so steep the bottom of my sedan scraped as i was exiting the parking structure. Maybe had i gone out at an angle it would not have happened. oH AND i almost forgot, the free breakfast in the morning was more then i thought, eggs, sausage, toast, crissounts, pasteries, mufflins, french toast, ceral, orange juice, coffee, tea, lemonade, apple jucie, fruit and yogurt was perfect and saved us the cost of buying breakfast. Will stay there again! LEss then $150 was a steal of a deal, not to mention Cannery row, fishermand warf, beach and aquarium was within a 5-10 minuete walking distance of the hotel so parking is no issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the tranquility of a seaside vacation when you stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Victorian Inn. Bike along scenic coastal shores, kayak in the bay, sample some of the world's best wines, go whale watching, or picnic and fly kites on sun drenched beaches. Explore the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the unique shops and restaurants along Cannery Row, all within walking distance of our intimate hotel. Rest in accommodations with in-room marble fireplaces, and private patios, balconies or window seats where you can soak up ocean breezes. Our charming Central Coast property offers oversized guestrooms and suites perfect for couples, families and other groups, with full-sized living rooms, and sleeper sofas. All guests enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception featuring award-winning wines, daily. Soak up the serenity of the sea and explore the best of California's Central Coast when you plan your next escape, from wine tastings, to bike rentals, pet pampering and beach side weekend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Victorian Hotel Monterey
- Best Western Victorian Hotel
- Best Western Monterey
- Monterey Best Western