We checked in late Fri evening and left early Sat but would love to try this hotel for a longer stay next time I head to Monterey. Lobby was beautiful, Lounge and pool area looked really nice but I did not get the opportunity to use. Hopefully next time. Rooms are typical, single pane windows, so you an hear whats going on outside (at least in the room we were in) but I've yet to find a really quiet hotel. Nice real wood furniture, like the recycling bins - but the beds were extraordinary!! If I could have I would have stolen the comforter and pillows :) . My son kept complimenting that every one was so nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TIG Global, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel