We stayed there for 3 nights in late June/early July and for the most part enjoyed it. We had a king bed traditional room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite large. For us, the downside was that there was no air conditioning. The temperatures in the evening were cool and pleasant, but due to the density and layout of the hotel, with the windows open, it was quite noisy, and didn't feel very private. The parking was limited, but not really a problem except on a Saturday night. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant twice and it was good-- we loved the coffee! Landscaping was also beautiful and it is apparent they work hard on it. Lobby is beautifully decorated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TIG Global, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel