The worst hotel we stayed at in one of the prettiest towns!!!! The rooms were dirty, smelly, old, poor decor, cold swimming pool and the staff were a bit clueless. Beds were really hard with latex padding which didn't help. After all the research we did this was a let down and far too expensive for the quality. No air con, old CRT TVs, WiFi was a pain as you had to re-boot all the time, and the restaurant had no vegetarian food on offer. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone except my worst enemy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TIG Global, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel