I would recommend this hotel 100%....on check in we were given the friendliest greeting and so much information on where to go in Monterey and the surrounding area we were overwhelmed! I cant say we noticed the rooms being sub standard?? We all had a great nights sleep and were very comfortable....the pool area was well maintained with lots of towels and seating and a welcoming pool after long days out and about....if you do the ghost walk the hotel even features in that (but nothing went bump in the night!!!!)
A great stay thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TIG Global, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel