We had a lovely weekend in Monterey over the Labor Day weekend. We stayed here using Priceline for booking. The room was very "cozy". The bed was comfortable. The buildings are old, but was in good condition and clean. Walls are a bit thin. If we were to stay again, I would see if I could book on the 2nd. floor or in the single story building. Staff was very nice, especially at the front desk. Location was ideal for us. Short walk to downtown and really not a bad walk to Fisherman's Wharf. I think their regular pricing is somewhat high for the amenities. Parking and wireless internet free. They also have a library of DVD's that you can borrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel