I used to live in Monterey and had a business adjoining the Casa Munras so it was the first place that came to mind when we were looking for a place to spend three or four days..
It is now a Spa facility and a bit expensive but much less than almost all the quality places nearer to Cannery Row and it is a nice and not too long walk to get there (especially if you need to burn off some recent restaurant calories!)
Our room had a great King bed, a ton of pillows and a fireplace. The bathroom had both a tub AND a walk-in shower. It was VERY clean and we would definitely stay again.
If you can find a good deal on a room then it's an even better deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TIG Global, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel