Our room was clean and bed most comfortable bed we have ever had in a hotel. They knew we were celebrating anniversary and had champagne and truffles waiting.
Only negative is our room had adjourning room and woke me up at midnight with tv. Called office and they took care of it.
Restaurant was beautiful but breakfast was poor. Service good though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel