We were greeted sincerely from the lobby by evan and frances. They made us feel welcome and ensured we were comfortable in our stay. They even gave rubber duckies for our two children. When we asked for a different room since we need a bath tub for our kids, they gave us an upgrade to a room that meets the need of my family. Our room was comfortable with a king size pillow top bed and a big bathroom with shower and separate bath. We enjoyed the fireplace that was in our very own room. They also ensured my baby had a crib to sleep on. It was definitely a comfortable stay for our family. We enjoyed it and felt like the staff made a difference in our stay. Im even thinking of coming back the next time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel