Stayed here for 3 nights in April. It was in a great location , rooms were small but clean, staff friendly and the restaurant and bar area outside is lovely. Would definitely go back ! Monterey itself is a very pretty place. Had dinner at bubba gumps ( average) , also ate at The Fish hopper by the aquarium which was lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TIG Global, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel