We booked this last minute through Orbitz as we came into town. Not ever being in Monterey before, this is a good location. It is close to many restaurants & variety of stores. It is only 2 miles from the aquarium & the cannery district. A person could walk or bike that as it is a flat walk for the most part to that area. The room we had was comfortable, but probably use some updating. It is very clean & cozy. The beds were comfortable & liked the bedding that is used. It has real comforters & not those thin rough bed covers you find in most hotels.
We did not use the Spa. I looked at the prices out of curiosity, but thought they were too high compared to what I pay at home.
We would come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel