LOVE, love, love the spa (Sano Spa), the hotel is super cute and dog friendly. Only downside is the restaurant. Limited menu items and it took FOREVER to get our food. Very typical "hotel" food, almost cafeteria like.
OK, back to the things we love about it. Great fireplace in room, extra comfy beds, quiet part of town but within walking distance of downtown and one of the best places to get a drink in Monterey (Restaurant 1833).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TIG Global, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel