It isn't exactly cheap but competitive against other places in Monterey. I was a bit concerned about the location initially but after walking down to the pier and Cannery Row, was glad we were further away.
The rooms were clean and well sized - we had a king size. The bar/restaurant was very nice and had great happy hour offers from 5-7pm. The breakfast also offered fairly good value.
Only thing letting this hotel down was the fact that it is in Monterey and I just didn't really think that much of Monterey as a place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TIG Global, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel