“Thanksgiving Stay”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
brea, United States
“Thanksgiving Stay”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I came to visit my family during the TG holiday and with a full house I decided to get a room. It was convenient less than a mile and I had the most restful and peaceful sleep. It was convenient to wake up at my leisure and made me coffee and just relaxed before heading back to the busy family gathering the next morning again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
San Diego, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Every Hampton Inn that I have stayed at has been clean and very comfortable. It's my "go-to" hotel. The amenities and value are always consistent. I would happily recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone looking for a place to stay.

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here on our way to Disneyland. It was a good location, only an hour away. So we were able to get to Disney early and rested. Rooms were clean and staff was helpful. The breakfast was a nice bonus. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Brenda C,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that our hotel provided everything your family needed to enjoy your day trip to Disneyland and you enjoyed our breakfast.

We look forward to serving you and your family in the future

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have stayed at several Hampton Inn hotels before and I am always treated extremely well. The rooms are always clean and all staff are willing to help with anything they can. I always try to find a Hampton Inn or another in the chain that I can stay at whenever I am on the road traveling.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for the kind insight you gave regarding your experience at our hotel,

All of our staff takes great pride in providing good service and clean rooms and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Our hope is that we will see you soon, but until then we wish you well in your travels!

Moreno Valley, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The Hampton in Moreno Valley is very clean and seems to be a relatively new hotel. The breakfast offered very good fresh options especially for a vegetarian. The hotel smelled fresh and accessibility to the business center and the breakfast area was convient.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Yuma, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My stay at this hotel was excellent, the room was very quite. If I am in the area again I will choose to stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley. The reason for my stay this time was to attend the Funeral of a Marine Corps friend that live in the area. As I said my stay was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear EK C,

Thanks for taking the time for reviewing our property. There are many choices for hotels in the Moreno Valley area, thank you for choosing us for this trip.

We truly appreciate you staying with us

Sa, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very clean, comfortable place to stay! Fitness center and healthy breakfast options to get your day started right! Rooms are spacious and the beds are SUPER comfy! Soft and fluffy bedding and pillows. Staff is helpful and personable. Lots of nearby restaurants, WalMart, Winco, and the Moreno Valley Mall is across the parking lot. A movie theater down the road. Although my stay was for business, I would definately return for a family fun trip!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!