“wrong location, No problem”

Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Moreno Valley, United States
“wrong location, No problem”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

the staff is what makes this place stand out, they are extremely friendly and will go the extra mile to make sure everything is up to speed. The pool and spa is great but could be longer for laps, the eliptical and treadmills are new and you willl enjoy the waffles you get to make for breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Las Flores, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed at the hotel while doing a motorcycle porker run that was held being in the area. The hotel was convenient, clean and quiet. I would recommend staying here. It was close to restaurants, shopping and the freeway.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I recently completed a six month stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Moreno Valley for work. My stay here could not have been better. The rooms were always nice and clean. After an initial short stay was extended by my job I was complimentary ugraded to a suite. It was nice of them to upgrade me because they didn't have to. The regular room was nice enough, but the suite was a little more spacious.

The fresh baked cookies they do Sunday-Thursday and they are worth the trip alone. They were always delicious.

The staff at the front desk was the best and most friendly staff I've ever encountered at any hotel. They went out of their way to make sure that I had everything I needed while I was there. Kaylan, Grace, Carolina, Linda and the rest really do a great job of making you feel like you're at home.

I will make it a point to stay at this hotel anytime that I'm back in Moreno Valley.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
cameron park, ca.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had no problems at all with this lovely hotel. Our room was nice and the bed was wonderful. The hotel staff was excellent. We enjoyed having breakfast in the AM before we left for our busy day. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

apple valley, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I enjoyed the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotel and room. I recommend this hotel and location for business or pleasure. I had a nice relaxing time and had everything I needed. I love that our unit has this hotel on the list of places to stay. Awesome!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We always enjoy our stay here. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. There are many options in the breakfast menu. There are restaurants, stores, gas stations and mall close by.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

valencia, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is one of the nicest hotel in the area. This place is very clean and in a friendly area of Moreno Valley. The breakfast was perfect and the coffee was hot. I will always look for this hotel if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family