“Good hotel, good value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Great hotel in Moreno Valley. Stayed for two nights for a business trip. Hotel was clean, quiet and the rooms are spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was friendly and reacted immediately to any requests. This hotel is pretty much centrally located to anywhere in Moreno Valley and there are lots of restaurant options nearby...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank marcschmidt2001
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This property is rather new, and it's convenient to the UC Riverside campus and to downtown Riverside. This was my first stay at this property, although I often choose La Quinta properties wherever I travel. This was one of the nicest I've visited recently. The lobby was well designed and the staff helpful. The breakfast selections were good, which is what I've come to expect from this chain. The room was spotless, comfortable, and adequately spacious (I had a king suite). I'd certainly stay here again if I'm in the area, as the room price at the AARP rate was quite reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CA_rat_doctor
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I've probably stayed at this location eight times during the past two years. Usually I get in pretty late and just want to go to bed but the bed is very comfy and I'll usually drop off very quickly. The staff at the front desk are always friendly and it is always a surprise when they remember me. The room is clean with adequate space. Bathroom is standard but, hey, I'm not there to just "sit" in the bathroom. I also like the plugs on the nightstand light so I can have my phone recharging and handy. Breakfast is just a standard hotel type of breakfast (not restaurant style) but again, it gets you on the road before you have to get going. I really like this place and it has caused me to look first for La Quinta Inns when I'm on business trips. For me, the location is convenient because it is just off of the freeway and only 30 minutes from where I'm actually going for business. The value is great. If your out in this area for any reason, I'd highly recommend La Quinta of Moreno Valley.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Pittakos
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Had to find a place to stay in Moreno Valley. Yes there are lots of chains but I have never been disappointed at a La Quinta. The price was right and we were not disappointed. Was checked in by a very friendly clerk. She was very helpful and tho we were exhausted, her help and a welcoming room changed the whole evening. A bad place would have been just too frustrating. We had two rooms and had pizza in as we were too tired to go out. We were helped with the plates and napkins etc that we needed. Rooms were large, fine and comfortable. Perfect rest as we had to get up very early the next morning. Typical continental breakfast and very nice nd clean breakfast area with plenty of tables. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank EVGR
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I've never stayed at a La Quinta Inn, but I was blown away. This is truly of jewel for a stay in Moreno Valley. High class accommodations at a very fair price. The room was very clean, big, and the bedding was like a 5 Star hotel and it had all new amenities. My only criticism was that for as nice as everything else was, the bath towels felt cheap but it would never change my opinion. I would recommend a stay here for anyone. And the breakfast down stairs was hot, tasty, and a refreshing change from most places. If you gotta stay in Mo Val, look nowhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank 632blaken
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stayed here as a layover on our way to Phoenix. The hotel is clean and, for the most part, a good value for the price paid. However, we did encounter a few hiccups along the way: the TV did not work, for one. Called the front dest and the girl came up to the room and rebooted the box attached to the screen, but it was a no go. She said the TV tech was supposed to be coming by as they were having some issues in other rooms, but she was unable to fix the problem. We were offered another room, but declined as we were having dinner with friends anyway. The second issue was the bathtub: the stopper would not stay put to allow you to take a bath. Ended up stuffing a washrag into the drain to improvise. The continental breakfast was basic but convenient. Overall, not a bad place, but not sure we will do it again.

Room Tip: This hotel is adjacent to the freeway, so when booking, ask for a room away from the north side of t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KonaRod
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stayed here one night while passing through Riverside area. Convenient location, right off the freeway and very near a nice mall. Staff was very helpful, room was very clean and fresh, pleasant lobby, free newspaper, nice bathroom, and very comfy bed with good pillows. We asked for a quiet room on the top (3rd) floor and were pleased, although some freeway noise was inevitable. The air conditioner was the common under-the-window type (and not nearly as loud as some) and kept the room at the temp selected on the thermostat. Comfortable desk chair and nice electrical outlets built into the lamp stands. Breakfast was the common cereal,etc, and could be OK if you don't mind pre-formed eggs and a few strips of bacon or sausage - we decided to eat out. Plenty of restaurants in the nearby mall, and be careful in this busy area about which turn lane you select. The price was very reasonable and the staff even gave me a discount as a veteran. For a clean, nice, room for a short stay this was great. Except for breakfast, I'd give it a five rating. Recommended.

Room Tip: Quiet room would be on third (top) floor away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!