“Excellent Facility”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Yuma, Arizona
“Excellent Facility”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We recently stayed at the Moreno Valley LQ Inn after we left Palm Springs and were on our way to the coast. Moreno Valley is definitely more affordable than Palm Springs. We always stay at La Quintas because of the high quality and reasonable prices. We had not stayed in Moreno Valley previously but will definitely stay here again. Room was great, clean and the king size bed very comfortable. The breakfast was a real surprise. There were some additional food items that were high in protein so gave us a real energy boost. Had not seen these items at a La Quinta previously. Staff was quite friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great Hotel
Was able to bring my dog which is very important to us and we were treated very well by the staff.
Clean Rooms, nice breakfast, nice workers.
Good Value for the rooms,
It was a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

MORENO VALLEY
Reviewed 29 April 2013

PLUS: Newer hotel and it looks that way. King room was small, but well equipped. Good size flat screen TV with some HD stations, microwave, mini fridge. MINUS: TV stations don't include the local sports stations, so I couldn't watch Lakers, Clippers, Angels, or Dodgers. Weird! And no '800' number for wifi help, so I couldn't attach my Apple TV. For a night or two, no problem. But I was staying two weeks, so I left for a more accommodating place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank drdroad
WA, USA
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is a newer hotel with great style, fountain at the entrance, marble bathroom, nicely furnished. Fridge and microwave in room. Staff member at check in was extremely friendly, checking the weather forecast for us, making sure we knew the luggage cart was available to haul our "stuff" from the car to our room. The manager was very friendly too at check out. Explained the way to Costco for the cheapest gas in town (very close by) and also cleared up the mystery of why we couldn't turn on the AC in our room. Use the thermostat on the wall not on the unit, duh... The bed was very comfortable and the important things were clean, sheets, bathroom, etc. However I believe they need to spend more time on maintenance and upkeep. There were quite a few dirty smudges on the door and door frames, the cover on the ironing board was grubby and on pulling the window curtain aside the dust on the skirting board below was thick (not dusted for a while). The hotel was located next to a busy freeway and the traffic noise was very loud. I would stay there again if the price was right and wear earplugs.

Room Tip: I should think all rooms would have traffic noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janette H
Big Bear City, California
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Great hotel in Moreno Valley. Stayed for two nights for a business trip. Hotel was clean, quiet and the rooms are spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was friendly and reacted immediately to any requests. This hotel is pretty much centrally located to anywhere in Moreno Valley and there are lots of restaurant options nearby...

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank marcschmidt2001
Ukiah, CA
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This property is rather new, and it's convenient to the UC Riverside campus and to downtown Riverside. This was my first stay at this property, although I often choose La Quinta properties wherever I travel. This was one of the nicest I've visited recently. The lobby was well designed and the staff helpful. The breakfast selections were good, which is what I've come to expect from this chain. The room was spotless, comfortable, and adequately spacious (I had a king suite). I'd certainly stay here again if I'm in the area, as the room price at the AARP rate was quite reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!