“A great, relaxing stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Costa Mesa, California
“A great, relaxing stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

I was in the area for a training course and I originally booked with the Best Western because it was $8 cheaper per night. Got there and it was awful! Quickly called the Ayres and they had last minute rooms available, so I cancelled my Best Western nights. It was in a much better part of town and the difference was incredible! The hotel itself is very nice and the room was great! The bed is SO comfy! All the staff were very friendly and I was always greeted coming back into the hotel. Its a very convenient location around many shops and restaurants. I didn't use it, but they have a great little workout room and I did soak in the hottub which was very relaxing! The included breakfast is fantastic! Hot eggs, breakfast meat, potatoes and you can even get a custom omlette made! I checked out and on my way home I realized I had left my phone charger in my room. I called back and I believe I spoke with a manager (sorry, I'm awful with names!) and she said she would keep it locked up until I was back in the area for me. This place was definitely worth the extra $8 a night and I would definitely go back and recommend to others staying in the area!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear RoTaylor12 -

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for giving the Ayres Hotel chain the opportunity to show you that a stay with us can be exceptional. I am so pleased that you found everything from the accommodations to the service comfortable and that your stay with us was a satisfactory one. There is no higher honor for a hotel than a guest recommendation, so we are very appreciative that you would do so. We look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels,

Jason Ward

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

Hotel was wonderful.
Everything was extremely nice and affordable.

Michael and Fred at the front saved my trip by fixing a problem with confirmation numbers that my travel agent messed up.
I can not stress enough how helpful Michael and Fred were at the front desk were.
Michael and Fred are amazing employees.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Dylan -

Thank you for your wonderful commendation of Michael and Fred. I am privileged to work with a group of people who take the guest experience very seriously and wish to provide only the best possible service. I will be sure to share your comments with Michael and Fred so they know their efforts are noticed and appreciated. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you again very soon.

Burbank, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

It's like a Hyundai luxury car; they look fine and do the job well, but they lack soul perhaps. Its a good choice never the less. Nice rooms/beds, great access to food and coffee, and a very nice fresh-cooked breakfast (nice museli too) included. I wish they had a milk substitute available. I wasn't there for the spa facilities. Check-in and out were quick and easy.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Dear Artarmon27 -

It was a pleasure welcoming you as a guest of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found your stay with us comfortable and convenient. We are constantly revisiting our breakfast offerings, so please know that your comment regarding a milk substitute is being noted for use during our next review. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Oxnard, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I stayed at Ayres for one week during my training course... the training location was less than ten minutes from the hotel... the staff was professional... the room clean and comfortable... I used the gym and the business center... I loved the location... so many shops and very close... Great Job...

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear Barbara -

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley for your stay and for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience. The overall guest experience is of the utmost importance to us, so I am pleased that the provided amenities, such as our fitness room, and services made for a comfortable and convenient stay. Perhaps on your next visit you will have the opportunity to take part in our karaoke nights. We look forward to your return.

Safe travels,

Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

The Ayres Hotel & Spa in Moreno Valley is a first-class hotel, finely decorated, with professional, friendly staff, at a reasonable room rate. All of their rooms are suites with beautiful furniture, very comfortable beds, and other great amenities (plus this location has a day spa). We love staying at the Ayres--it always feels like we have come home!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear Elise -

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel as well as for your continued patronage. It means a great deal to the team that we are able to provide you with the type of service and amenities that make your stay as comfortable as home and keep you coming back to the Ayres chain. Maybe on your next visit you will have the opportunity to sing the night away with us at our bi-monthly karaoke session in the Anza Room. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Great hotel at a very fair price! Will stay there any chance I can!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Dear GPLazer -

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and are thrilled you left your stay with us satisfied. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

If it were located in San Diego or Orange County they could get away with over $200 a night. Since it's in Moreno Valley the price was a steal for what they offered. The rooms were big, quiet, clean and 'Green'! The decor was beautiful and the beds & bedding were 4 star.

Room Tip: We were on 4th foor next to elevator and we didn't hear a thing. very solid windows and doors.