“Visiting Family”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Wonderful stay always! This is my 3rd stay and will continue to use this Hotel. I live in Boca Raton, Florida and usually stay in 5 star hotels. This Hotel is immaculately cleaned, has very friendly staff, has great cooked to order breakfast and endless variety of coffee. The kitchenette in each room is perfect. The vicinity is right behind Costco and within walking distance from the shopping mall, gym and tons of other stores. You get your moneys worth!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wendy m m
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear Wendy -

Thank you so much for allowing us to welcome you for a third time! How wonderful to know that we have made each of your stays so comfortable. To be even mentioned in the same sentence as a five star hotel is such an honor, and we are so grateful for your kind words. We hope your travels bring you to the area again very soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I had never heard of the Ayres Hotel chain before, but I made reservations at the Moreno Valley location because of an upcoming business trip. I was very pleasantly surprised - the rooms are large, well-maintained, and nicely appointed. Better yet, the complimentary breakfast was delicious and offered lots of options - from made-to-order omelettes and the usual selection of hot & cold cereals to a make-your-own-waffle bar, and lots of fresh fruit, juices and coffee.

The Ayres family may very well be politically conservative (see Susan807's review), but if their hotels offer value for money, amenities that I appreciate, safe and comfortable rooms, great customer service, and delicious food, then I'm not going to pass them by. As long as they don't try to pressure me into voting Republican...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Lawyerette74 -

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for choosing us for your visit. We were more than happy to learn we exceeded your expectations with our accommodations and various complimentary amenities. I was also pleased to learn you found such value in your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you will visit again very soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have stayed here many times and was always pleased with the service, quality and cleanliness of this hotel. However , the last time I encountered 2 Romney/Ryan signs on their property on my way to the door. I was told they were there on a directive from the CEO. I can no longer stay at a hotel that puts its political agenda ahead of the sensibilities of its guests.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I spent much of the summer of 2012 at the Ayres Hotel in Morena Valley while working in Riverside and yet still maintaining our home in Texas. The back and forth was challenging each week BUT there was always a great place to stay at the Ayres. Whether arriving early or late at night, the front desk WELCOME was always there. The place is new and clean and upbeat. It is very well built with lots of wood, granite, and natural tile.
The staff is wonderful !!!.. always helpful and always with the extra touch of personality that made the place feel like "home away from home." The morning breakfast with a made-to-order omelet, fresh waffles, beacon/sausage and juices served as one of the big meals of the day. Easy to park, easy to find, and lots of Americana-mall amenities within walking distance including a newer multi-plex theatre make this a very convenient place to stay as well.
You will really like this place!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We were only in town 1 night for a funeral, but Ayres was recommended by a family member that lives in the area. We had never stayed at an Ayres before, so were extremely surprised at the high quality of the hotel for the affordable price. The rooms are large and beautiful and the beds and bedding are extremely comfortable. We wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy all of the amenities that the hotel has to offer. We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and it was delicious. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone who is coming to the Moreno Valley area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear Leah -

Thank you so much for allowing us to welcome you during this sensitive time. I am so pleased we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with comfortable accommodations. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope you will consider us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I travel for work and visit this hotel regularly. Every aspect of the experience is consistently impeccable...from Fred at the front desk checking me in, to Tyla in the restaurant making my breakfast omelette, to Suzy in the bar making my drinks after a long day, to Betty the manager asking if there is anything more she could do to make my stay more comfortable. I could not ask for more from a hotel's staff. The rooms, restaurant, gym, and pool are also very nice and clean. I cannot say that about some of the other hotels in the area.

I stayed here originally because I had work in Moreno Valley. Since then, I book it every time even if my job requires me to be in Riverside, Temecula, or even San Diego. The friendly staff, great service, amenities and value are definitely worth the extra drive. Book this hotel and you will not be disappointed.

Charlie E.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear Charlie -

Wow! Thank you so very much for your very kind review of our hotel. To know we have made such a lasting impression on a guest and earned a place as his/her hotel of choice in the area is so amazing and we are thrilled to have consistently provided you with comfortable accommodations and warm service. We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Another GREAT stay at the Ayres Hotel and Spa Moreno Valley. My boyfriend and I wanted a quick staycation after a very hectic summer and this was the perfect place....the ambience is spa like and luxurious despite being a chain hotel (even rivals a more expensive hotel in Riverside CA). The hotel is clean and rooms are very well maintained and again spa like, the beds are extremely comfortable and bed spread is beautiful. We got the handicap access room third floor which was great due to its closeness to the elevator but didn't really care for the other bathroom accomodations since they were unnecessary for me (lacked closet) but GREAT room anyway. Full breakfast was of course delicious, omlette and pancakes made to order.....yummy! A/C worked great and not too loud....can't say enough good things about this hotel/spa and of course the value cannot be beat $$$$....I think this will be our eighth time in a year.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the bottom floor unless you prefer easy access to other accomodations (spa, gym, b...