All reviewsmade to order omeletstaco tuesdayscustom omeletsriverside areaomelet barvery nice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast was deliciousshopping and restaurantsgreat place to stayclean roomsfresh fruiti highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerbusiness tripfree breakfastmini fridge
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff was super nice.
The clothes washer and dryer are old and dont work very well.
Had to do clothes twice due to failures on both washer and dryer.

Omelet bar was awesome though.
I slept well.

This is silly filler for trip advisor
lorem ipsum

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I share the same reaction as many of the other comments: a good value, helpful staff, decent accommodations and a plentiful breakfast. Only blemish was fact that the computer in the business center, especially printing from Google maps, worked very slowly. It looked as if there was some software in the computer that required it to get permission.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Two weeks ago I stayed at Ayres' Anaheim location, and I was so impressed that when I had to come to California again this week, I looked for another Ayres location to go to. I travel a lot, and I have never been so happy with a hotel as I was there. The customer service is exceptional, all the way from the front desk to the breakfast to the housekeeping staff. Everyone was so friendly, and when we passed employees in the hall, they always said hello and even chatted with our kids. Most of the time, hotel staff will speak to us directly and not really acknowledge our children, but your people asked them about going to the pool and treated them so well. As a parent, that means a lot. The whole staff at this hotel is wonderful!

At breakfast, the women there were just as nice. I tried to fill up a glass with juice and it was out, so I sat down. Less then a minute and a half later, one of the women came up to me with a glass of fresh juice. She had not only noticed the machine was out and changed it, she filled me a glass and brought it to my table! The breakfast here is also incredible. Yummy made to order omelets that are restaurant quality, fresh pancakes, waffles, sausage, fruit. You name it, all fresh and delicious.

I also need to comment on the cleanliness and maintenance of this property. I always worry about cleanliness and I travel with a small blacklight. Biological fluids obviously glow under blacklights, but small flecks of dust also glow. I was amazed at what I saw under my light when I looked my room over. It was not just clean. It was the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in. There wasn't even any dust at the corners of the room where the vacuum cleaner can't reach. There was just... nothing. That's difficult to do under normal circumstances, but I've never seen a hotel room be that clean!

Other things to note: It was pretty chilly, but my kids did brave the cool air to swim in the pool. It was a well kept, very nice area. Also very clean like the rest of the property. The beds weren't as fabulously soft as the beds at the Anaheim location, but they were fine. The room was very quiet so I slept well. The shower head was nice and powerful, and the tub was much larger than an average hotel tub. It was a nice wide oval shaped tub. The rooms were larger than the Anaheim location and the layout was great. There was a good sized fridge (larger than most hotel fridges) and a microwave.

Really, from the minute we walked in the door to the time when we checked out, my husband and I kept commenting on how impressed we were with this hotel. We will definitely be back, and we will look for other Ayres locations when we are in different areas also. This was such a good experience, I really can’t wait to go back.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor, and it was very quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TJJK
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear TJJK,

Thank you so much for your thorough review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed the stay at our hotels so much! We love to hear that our staff made such a great impression and that the cleanliness of the accommodations surpassed your expectations. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope you will have the chance to visit again very soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Pros:
- Great free breakfast with made to order omelets.
- Keurig in lobby.
- Chair massages in lobby/Aveda Spa.
- Comfortable bed
Cons:
- Light leaking into room making it difficult to fall asleep.
- Bed linens were not perfectly clean (hair on linens)
- Found harmless bug in room (luckily i'm not scared of bugs)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on 4th floor (highest floor) and with possibly no light leakage above window. Some rooms face the mountains so that is a plus.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank smithkrabc
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Smithkrabc,

Thank you very much for your review.While we are pleased you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and massages by our amazing spa team, I apologize that the light leaking into the room made it difficult for you to have a comfortable night's stay. Each of our guestrooms has blackout curtains available and we are more than happy to assist guests in locating them should there be an issue. I have also informed our housekeeping team of the remaining issues as cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. Please rest assured that we will do everything we can to resolve the discomforts you experienced while you stayed with us. Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I would highly recommend the Ayres Hotel for your stay in Moreno Valley or the Riverside area. Wonderful staff who really make your stay feel like your family. The rooms are large and so comfortable....breakfast is fantastic too! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Hrcollector,

Thank you very much for taking the time for writing such an amazing review of our hotel. Our team appreciates your wonderful recommendation and all the lovely things you said about our hotel. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed our European-inspired guestrooms and our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will visit again very soon!