All reviews made to order omelets taco tuesdays custom omelets riverside area omelet bar very nice hotel front desk staff breakfast was delicious shopping and restaurants great place to stay clean rooms fresh fruit i highly recommend this hotel business center business trip free breakfast mini fridge
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was our second stay at the Ayres Hotel in Moreno Valley. We were there for only one night this time, but enjoyed it none-the-less. The room and amenities are first class and the beds exceptionally comfortable. The staff are quite friendly from the registration desk to housekeeping. We love the breakfasts - cooked-to-order omelets are such a treat. This will be our hotel of choice when visiting family in the area.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I will always stay at an Ayres hotel if it's within a decent distance to destination. This was the first time at this particular Ayres and they didn't disappoint. Morgan the front desk cleark did a great job of checking us in and was very friendly. The room as always is large, clean and very well appointed with all of the necessary amenities: iron, board, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. The breakfast options (included) consisted of eggs/omletes made to order, fresh fruit cut up, yogurt, more. My compliments to the staff and hotel management to be able to provide excellent accommodations at a good value in this age of mediocrity.

Room Tip: arrive early to take advantage of everything the hotel offers
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I was concerned after reading some of the negative reviews of this hotel, but everything turned out fine. The staff was all very helpful and friendly-- from the front desk to housekeeping to the "spa".

I say "spa" because it's not a full-service spa as I had expected. There were about 4 treatment rooms and you could get skin treatments and massage-- no hair or nails, no locker room with a hot tub or sauna. Also, although there was a relaxation room that was supposed to be available pre/post treatment, I was never offered a chance to use it. The massage I had was ok, but didn't compare to the place I go at home which is much less expensive. The massage therapist was also a bit preachy about how I should be living my life and what I should be doing to align my chakras (all unsolicited advice).

The hotel room was spacious and new, very clean. The combination shower/tub was large and nice. Plenty of counter space at the sink for getting ready. And the rooms weren't expensive, which made it a good choice for a business trip.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff was super nice.
The clothes washer and dryer are old and dont work very well.
Had to do clothes twice due to failures on both washer and dryer.

Omelet bar was awesome though.
I slept well.

This is silly filler for trip advisor
lorem ipsum

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I share the same reaction as many of the other comments: a good value, helpful staff, decent accommodations and a plentiful breakfast. Only blemish was fact that the computer in the business center, especially printing from Google maps, worked very slowly. It looked as if there was some software in the computer that required it to get permission.