“Wonderful Stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Port Orchard, WA
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel was lovely and staff were friendly. Beds were firm, but not horrible. Bathroom and room were spotless. Breakfast was delicious--the omelettes are huge! They switch the menu so not the same main dish repeatedly. Tuesday Taco & Tamale Night was yummy $1 small tacos, $1.25 large tamales. Bottled soda $2, well drinks $3. The only negative was the pool is solar heated, so cold. The hot tub was great. We used the workout room--small but fine. Costco & Winco are nearby, as well as a $2 movie theater (with older movies).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Stevenson Ranch, California
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I wish there was an Ayres everywhere we have tournaments. Rooms were spacious and perfect for families. Staff was so nice and helpful. Close to good restaurant choices and the freeway - very convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with Ayres. The staff at all levels were extremely friendly and helpful with all of our needs. The rooms, facilities and staff are top notch. I will definitely be staying at Ayres on my next visit to California.

• Stayed April 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear AaronJJJ,

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we are so happy to hear that you found our team members to be friendly and helpful. We are also thrilled that you enjoyed our European-inspired guest rooms and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us for your stay!

Jason Ward
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The staff and the accommodations were amazing. This is definitely my Moreno Valley choice. Thanks to all who work there for making my stay there so rewarding. The breakfast area was one of the best I have ever had, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I was there a month and enjoyed every day of it. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A three star hotel with five star service and attention to detail. We do a lot of traveling and staying in hotels. I have never been as impressed with a hotel as I was on our visit here. The room was spacious. The whole place sparkled. A cool bathtub & bathroom arrangement, comfortable beds & linens, unique lamps, & a pleasant porch off of our room. The free breakfast buffet was amazing, the best we have ever had at a 3 star hotel. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Way to go Ayres Hotel & Spa - you set a good standard for other hotels to follow.

Room Tip: First floor has the outside sitting areas.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I received excellent service from start to finish. Meaning when I called to book the stay until I checked out. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was great! The corner suite I had, was very roomy! I will be using this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014
Corona, California
Reviewed 24 March 2014

When I told my hubby I was taking him to Moreno Valley for his birthday, he was hesitant....what is there to do THERE?? My point exactly....NOTHING....it was wonderful. I've been to at least 4 other Aryes hotels and have never been dissappounted We got the couples massage package, AMBER was amazing....best massage we've ever had....and for the best price...we can't wait to go back, it'll be our new weekend get away spot. The service was GREAT - the older gentleman DJ was most enjoyable saturday night at the bar- I'll dance next time.... The air museum was a nice distraction before we checked it - go on the tram ride...lots of fun and romance. oh! and the breakfast that was included....NOT like most breakfasts you get from other hotels....it was Yummy!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!