“Don't compare this to In and Out”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #33 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Number one you don't wait and wait here. Plus their fries are hot and delicious; they do not cool off right away like In n Out. Their burgers are good and remember their small is a regular sized hamburger!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Getting to choose, every thing tasty and fresh, pinuts are greate, the size a the burger is huge, people serves in a frendly manner, please is clean...

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Had heard such glowing reports of this place, we were very disappointed by the food and the level of sound here. Really good not enjoy our food in this setting.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Never had been there before, but I really enjoyed it. the meat patty was cooked and seasoned perfectly. The fries were great and I thought the fresh peanuts you can serve yourself while waiting for the food is a good idea. I just happened to be in the neighborhood and my sister is the one that suggested it and as it turned out it was awesome.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

We were really excited when Five Guys opened here in Moreno Valley. I had heard that there burgers were really good, kind of like In-n-Out but better. Well I am sorry to say that we just didn't enjoy the food. The burgers were average and the fries were just too greasy. I hate to say it but we will not be back.