“I'd eat here everyday”

Hoggs Gourmet Grill
Ranked #4 of 233 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love coming here for not only the food but for the atmosphere, ive had the pleasure of meeting the owner and he's a great guy who really just wants to feed the people good home cooked bbq. i would come here everyday but they're prices arent that reasonable but you should get the coleslaw on top of the pulled pork sandwich!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Not fancy but good food. Tri-tip and Philly cheese steak are excellent. Order and pick-up at counter. Very friendly owner and staff.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered take here about a week ago. This was our first time eating here. I placed my order for take out by phone. They were very professional and polite over the phone. When I arrived to pick up the order it was ready and the service was just as great in person. My husband had ribs, corn and beans. I had two type of links, corn and beans. Bread came with the order. My husband and I really enjoyed the food. We will definitely make this one of our favorite places to eat. Good food and good service = Happy Customers.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Want can I say... This place is so great, the service is awesome! The owner is there sometimes and talks to everyone, he is so friendly. The food is so tasty! The pulled pork anything is amazing! The loaded garlic fries are to die for! They have pieces of crispy bacon on top! The fried zucchini are super good, and the loaded nachos very good too! It's one of our favorite places for BBQ. Lucille's has nothing on Hoggs!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I have lived in moreno vally some the 90's and we seem to not keep a good BBQ place. Finally, I tried Hoggs and was impressed. The owners are nice, the worked customer is awesome and I love a good family restaurant. They even serve wine and beer for those who like a cold one. My husband don't like the pie however, I did.
Thanks Hoggs