“Excellent Food at an Excellent Price”

Papaya Valley Thai Cuisine
Ranked #68 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have eaten at this wonderful little restaurant for many years. I strongly recommend this place to all who enjoy Thai food. There are many Thai restaurants within 25 miles that we have tried and we now almost always go here. I enjoy their pineapple fried rice and their curries as well as their soups. My adult daughter loves Thai food and wants us to order here for her birthday. The restaurant is not located in an upscale area, but you would never know that once inside this delightfully furnished little restaurant. The only downside I'd have to say is they are a little slow on getting the food to you, but the service is very pleasant. When we go for lunch we try to make sure we are there by 11:30 a.m. to get ahead of most. We also have a couple of their take out menus at home so we can place our order over the telephone and pick up to enjoy at home. Give it a try and I believe you will enjoy your meal. I almost forgot -- their prices are excellent.

3  Thank moreplease44