“Shady manager, buyer beware for catering!!”
Review of Loco Burrito

Loco Burrito
Ranked #95 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I attempted to reserve a taco man to come out to our neighborhood block party and first the manager quotes me one price and then when I'm ready to make a deposit, decides that he wants to possibly charge me more "after checking with his father". After he decided to do me a favor and "honor" the original price, I made several attempts to actually reserve their catering service and apparently the manager is the only one who can reserve it, however, clearly money in hand is not his motivation. I tried for 2 days to deliver a deposit. Then, after calling him and him telling me to come anytime after 11:00 the next day, I come by, only for him not to be there and for no one else to be competent enough to handle the transaction. I've never had to chase someone down to deliver money to them. Not only will I not be having them do my event of 100 people by the way, I will never go there again.

Word to the wise: If you have them do your event (which I wouldn't because I wouldn't even trust them to show up on time or at all!), go in and get your quote in writing--don't make a phone call because clearly they have amnesia on prices when you call!

1  Thank Maya A

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Try the mamas burrito, it is rich in flavor. I have to go to loco burrito anytime i visit moreno valley.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have only great things to say about loco burrito! Everything is good, the sopes, Street tacos, their salsas, fish tacos, everything is good! Being Mexican we are picky when it comes to Mexican restaurants. But this passed the test with flying colors, the staff is super nice, the owner is always there and very friendly too. Go try it! You will be hooked!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We have eaten here for awhile now and my family and I love it....Fresh tasting and better than the chain mexican restaurants we have eaten at. LOVE the fish tacos! My husband likes everything.... Salsa bar great as well. Small, simple place but well worth trying.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

After a busy day we were too tired for a traditional sit-down restaurant but didn't want fast food. We took a chance on Loco Burrito and were glad we did. It is a local busy spot that serves all of your traditional Mexican dishes in a colorful, informal atmosphere. You order at the counter where the counter girls were helpful and efficient. They bring your food to you at your table. There is a chip and salsa bar that was stocked with different flavors of salsa and additonal add ins of fresh cilantro, onions, cheese, and more. My husband ordered a steak buritto special for $5. It was huge and included rice and beans as side dishes. I ordered a chicken chimichunga plate also for $5. It included the same traditional side dishes and was delicious. The restaurant was also busy with brisk carry-out service.
Loco Burrito was a fun, colorful, high energy place to grab a quick, tasty meal.