“Excellent Affordable Choice”

Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great locations, great service, and great environment; Definitely I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a economic stay anywhere they will go. I would recommend also to check the internet rates at the hotel website instead of choosing any other trip planer websites, the hotel website gives you better rates. Overall my experience has been great and excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
44  Thank Marco M
There are newer reviews for Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I booked two rooms online, the check-in was very easy. Our rooms were excellent - Nice and clean, comfortable bed, easy access. The breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins, rolls, cereal, coffee, hot waffles..... I would have given this place a 'Excellent' except for two things - 1) The TV signal was grainy - You have all these nice TVs in the rooms and Breakfast area, update your signal to High Definition! 2) There was a pump or something that went off twice during the night that woke me up. It only lasted a few seconds. Maybe it was my room location? Overall, we had a good stay. Thanks to the very friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Vchurt
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff had poor communication between the shifts and for the entire week I was there and had no clue that the Hotel Manager was out of the state for the entire week. They staff gave wrong advise when I was having problems with a credit card resulting in lack of sleep and stress my very first night there. This was a business trip. They overcharged my debit card 5 times resulting in my not having my to eat meals for the last 2 days I was there!!! Manager made no effort to contact me to rectify and her response on how to handle was less than satisfactory. I am removing this hotel from my companies list of hotels to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Had a great stay at the hotel front desk member janette was super friendly and had a great attitude. Lobby was tidy and well organized.Very clean enviorment loved the room not to mention the food was great. Also loved the pool very clean. Ill be sure to come back again highly recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a hotel

• Stayed: September 2013
46  Thank jennnnnnaa
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My trash can was still full from the last person to stay in the room, it wasn't emptied the day my room was cleaned either. Cobwebs on multiple lights in my room, the same breakfast 365 days a year- and not a tasty one. How about a serious security person here?!?! I know people in the military who don't feel safe staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 844russellm
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My stay here was awesome. Clerk by the name Janet was extremly friendly customer service was too great. I loved the room it was really nice and big. Decoration was nice. Pool was nice and clean. Fitness room was awesome. Breakfast was super tasty. I can't explain how great my stay was. I know I will return back soon and let my friends know about this great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
51  Thank bobby1994
Reviewed 9 September 2013

uncaring staff...did not satisfy us with proper response after reporting that a laptop was left behind...none of the staff ever smiled...very noisy late at night during a weekend day...employee attempted to give directions on phone to get to the hotel and very hard to understand due to an accent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris

Been to Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!