“Great Stay”

Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My entire family stayed at this hotel and we had a wonderful time. Very clean and easy to get to. This is one of the best hotels for the price in the area...
We will defiantly stay here again in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
48  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Everyone at the Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites was wonderful -- they made checking in and out very easy. It was affordable and I would recommend it to anyone. Breakfast was better than at most hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
28  Thank Maria N
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I had a great stay at this best western,everything was very clean great view from my room and everything is right there local.. young lady at the front desk named Janet was very polite, and helped me get through my reservation, shes a great person, and i most definatly recomend this place too others i will be back soon on my next buisness trip..

• Stayed: September 2013
45  Thank tekileroox4
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great locations, great service, and great environment; Definitely I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a economic stay anywhere they will go. I would recommend also to check the internet rates at the hotel website instead of choosing any other trip planer websites, the hotel website gives you better rates. Overall my experience has been great and excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
44  Thank Marco M
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I booked two rooms online, the check-in was very easy. Our rooms were excellent - Nice and clean, comfortable bed, easy access. The breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins, rolls, cereal, coffee, hot waffles..... I would have given this place a 'Excellent' except for two things - 1) The TV signal was grainy - You have all these nice TVs in the rooms and Breakfast area, update your signal to High Definition! 2) There was a pump or something that went off twice during the night that woke me up. It only lasted a few seconds. Maybe it was my room location? Overall, we had a good stay. Thanks to the very friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Vchurt
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff had poor communication between the shifts and for the entire week I was there and had no clue that the Hotel Manager was out of the state for the entire week. They staff gave wrong advise when I was having problems with a credit card resulting in lack of sleep and stress my very first night there. This was a business trip. They overcharged my debit card 5 times resulting in my not having my to eat meals for the last 2 days I was there!!! Manager made no effort to contact me to rectify and her response on how to handle was less than satisfactory. I am removing this hotel from my companies list of hotels to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Had a great stay at the hotel front desk member janette was super friendly and had a great attitude. Lobby was tidy and well organized.Very clean enviorment loved the room not to mention the food was great. Also loved the pool very clean. Ill be sure to come back again highly recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a hotel

• Stayed: September 2013
#1 of 9 in Moreno Valley
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area

Been to Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!