Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$123
US$68
Travelers Inn(Moreno Valley)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsfreeway accessa great staychecking inthe breakfast areaeasy accessclean roomsfridge and microwavenice roomthird floordefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbwratescable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Comfortable bed. Right next to rout 60. Great full breakfast. Wifi and business center with computers for use. The best deal I got was on the Best Western website, even cheaper then hotels.com McDonalds, Carls Jr, Taco Bell, Del Taco are right at the light. Sizzlers and a shopping center two lights away. Great location, great value. Carpet did not pass the white sock test, however the room is well decorated and has a fridge and a microwave which is very handy. Cold AC was invaluable during the heat of 100F all week. Enjoyed my stay here in September of 2013, hope you will too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31  Thank Alice R
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was a nice Motel . Way off the strip, which we wanted. Walking distance to restaurants..good bed, very clean and comfortable, would stay there again if we were passing through Vegas. Great breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
33  Thank Peter V
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We live 7 hours away and planned trip to visit family and thought once we arrived at our destination we would simply pick a place to stay. After a seven hour drive and visiting for about 4 hours it was time to go unwind and relax..After checking several places we lucked up and found Best Western...score ..once we got to our room we went back down to reservations and booked a second night.

Room Tip: If the hotel offers a REAL continental breakfast it's a big plus it saves money.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
55  Thank BERNADETTE T
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very clean and easy to get to. Everyone at the Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites were wonderful. Very affordable compared with other hotels in the area. Breakfast was better than at most hotels. They made checking in and out very easy. Overall it was a wonderful time. We were visiting new Granbabies. in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
46  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The Towels where rough like sand paper and when my wife called to get more towels they said we have to go down stairs to the office to pick them up. The pillows were too small for a king size bed. There was a pubic hair in the shower. The plastic cover on the sink with the letter C on it to indicate cold water came off the first time I turned the water on. We were told our room was ready when we checked in. When we got to the room with all of our luggage, there were 3 ladies still cleaning it. We had to wait 10 minutes for them to finish. I had never used a waffle maker and I was scolded by your employee and told not to pour too much batter again. I thought that was rude and disrespectful. The tv in the bedroom had horrible static. It was pointless to watch. You get what you pay for. I reserved the room on my ATM card. Once I arrived at the hotel I asked them to charge my credit card. I was assured my ATM would not be charged. The receptionist said the funds on my ATM will only be held temporarily and would eventually drop off in about 3 days. Today I checked my ATM and saw that it was charged and no longer just pending. My credit card was never charged as requested.

• Stayed: September 2013