Xola, A Trademark Collection Hotel
US$66
US$146
US$95
US$142
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The group rate for our 13U travel baseball team made this an attractive stay. The rooms are small and in need of an update. The pool area is also small, but was fine. The hotel is clean and the majority of staff was very friendly. The breakfast was excellent and they accommodated an early start time for the team by getting everything ready an hour early. The area the hotel is located in is horrible! That is not the hotels fault, but anyone going there should be aware of it. Super convenient to the freeway exit and only 20-minutes away from BLD-Perris.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Xola, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Simon M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased you found our hotel clean and our staff to be friendly. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the location of the hotel as well as the sizes of the rooms. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

This is a corporate choice hotel. Meaning they have good rates. This was a nice area with good views and parks near by. I was working in Chino but did not want to stay there. And the Ontario airport hotels were full up.

They actually saved this review. I booked a standard room but always get my request for a king. Accept this time, well it did not help that I checked in at midnight. But three very next morning as I was liking for a differ hotel they phoned my room and found me a king.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Recently traveled to the Holiday Inn Express (Lake Perris) in Moreno Valley. The staff were wonderful and helpful. The breakfast was good with many options. The hotel and rooms were all very clean. I was very satisfied with my stay here and will stay here again. Also, there is a bowling alley next door. Some of the family went on Friday night and had a blast. There is a pool, gym and business center. Wi Fi is free and there is a restaurant in the parking lot as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are larger and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shera S
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This was my first time at this hotel and I was a little hesitant when I saw the outside of the building because it didn't look like the typical Holiday Inn Express. My worry quicly dissapeared. This is the nicest Holiday Inn Express that I have stayed at in a long time. The room was very large and everything looked new; furniture and carpeting.The room had a flat screen TV, refrigerator and microwave. Everything was very clean. The bathroom was very small and it would be impossible for 2 people to get ready at the same time. The bathroom looked like it had been recently updated and actually had a marble floor. They have an outside pool which is small, but nobody was using it when I was there despite the temperature being 80 degrees outside. The staff was very nice. I noticed a sign that they charge to print more than 5 pages from their PC in the lobby; I am not sure how strictly this is enforced but it discourages someone from printing a book. This hotel seemed to be popular with the military personnel. The hotel was very reasonably priced and not far from Riverside County Hospital. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I return to Moreno Valley.

Room Tip: Select a room close to the front of the hotel to lessen the noise from the highway located directly at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank FENTON64
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Stayed for Business (2 Weeks). I had a very early flight in, and arrived at 11:00am. There were no problems. I was checked in immediately. All front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

I had a King / Non-Smoking room. The room was quite large and fresh smelling, with flat screen TV & 30 channels (The Channel Selection isn’t really that good but the basics are there). Carpet was clean, and the bed was fresh and comfortable. Microwave and Fridge. A standard size, well lit, work desk with a single electrical outlet in the lamp. I prefer a few more outlets, but I carry an expander, so it was no problem for me. I had no problems with the Free Internet Connection. Thermostat controlled heat was somewhat quiet, and did the job nicely.

My first floor room in the front of the hotel was very quiet. The Hotel is quite far from the road, so noise shouldn’t be an issue.

Very small bathroom. Shower had good water pressure, and plenty of hot water, with a non slip tub.

Breakfast was good with a nice assortment of hot & cold items. The 6:30am start was a bit tight for me to be at work at 7:00am, but it was on time every morning.

They have a Guest laundry, which was nice for a 2 week stay.

There is a good variety of food near by, and a nice restaurant between the Hotel and Road, Denny’s close by, and a huge variety of shopping within ½ mile.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business