“Big portions decent food gets crowded”

Joe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 237 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Here you will find the classic Italian plates. Fettuccini Alfredo, spaghetti and meat balls, lasagna. Service I good and friendly. It gets crowded and it slows things down. Really big portions so skip lunch or get ready to take home
Pod taste but nothing extraordinary. Traditional Italian food. In a neigborhood restaurant.

1  Thank ericucho n

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Our family stopped by here for lunch after a funeral at Riverside National Cemetery. We are not local and I picked Joe's based on the proximity and Yelp reviews.

It doesn't look like much for the outside. In fact, it looks kind of run down and more like a bar. Inside, it's both fun and casual. It atmosphere helped lighten the mood after the service at the cemetery. We had a party of nine and were seated in a cluster of tables near the back, out of the way of other guest and it gave us a lot of privacy.

I think everyone ordered off of the lunch specials menu. I had the spaghetti with mushrooms and a salad. The portions, bear in mind these are lunch portions, are massive. Nobody finished their meals and we all had leftovers. I thought the spaghetti was pretty good and I liked the salad. I was unimpressed by the garlic bread, but it was so much food, that skipping the bread wasn't a problem.

Our server was quick, friendly and competent. She gave us privacy, but was attentive enough to be giving good service.

Joe's is nowhere near my house and I am unlikely to return, however I think that they had good food at an exceptionally good value and I would recommend this restaurant.

Please visit my blog for more reviews and thoughts.

2  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I have been coming here since I was little (almost 30 years). I love this place. Everyone that I have ever brought here has loved this place. Enough said.

1  Thank Shane M
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The food is great and the portions are massive. Great customer service, one of my favorite places to go

1  Thank Leesa I
Reviewed 13 March 2013

"Busy, noisy, bursting at the seams", may not sound like a positive dining review, but it is. This place has fabulous food and great service. The servings are incredibly HUGE, great for a couple of left over meals. I think the "to go" packages are standard fare for every diner!! If you are looking for ambiance and quiet romance, this is not the place. But if you are looking for a good time and great food, go to Joe's! My favorite - chicken marsala. mmmmmm!

2  Thank Lauri W