“Good Italian”

Joe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 229 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Joe's has always been a consistent location for good Italian food. The pasta and pizza are always good and a good place for a family dinner.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Gumshoe2000

Riverside, California
“Antipasta to Ziti, good food, fair price, big portions”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have enjoyed Joe's for over 20 years, even when it was originally owned by Joe. Sauce has never changed, food is always good and most people end up taking half of their meals home with them. Particularly like the antipasto salad, which is overfilled with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, pepperocinis, onions, mushrooms, sliced eggs, and more. Order one for two and it will easily feed four prior to your meal arriving. Not crazy as to what they call their garlic bread but everything else is good. Service staff always friendly. Go early does get crowded, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Bud F
Riverside, California
“Big portions decent food gets crowded”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Here you will find the classic Italian plates. Fettuccini Alfredo, spaghetti and meat balls, lasagna. Service I good and friendly. It gets crowded and it slows things down. Really big portions so skip lunch or get ready to take home
Pod taste but nothing extraordinary. Traditional Italian food. In a neigborhood restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ericucho n
Glendale, California
“Exceptionally Good Value”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Our family stopped by here for lunch after a funeral at Riverside National Cemetery. We are not local and I picked Joe's based on the proximity and Yelp reviews.

It doesn't look like much for the outside. In fact, it looks kind of run down and more like a bar. Inside, it's both fun and casual. It atmosphere helped lighten the mood after the service at the cemetery. We had a party of nine and were seated in a cluster of tables near the back, out of the way of other guest and it gave us a lot of privacy.

I think everyone ordered off of the lunch specials menu. I had the spaghetti with mushrooms and a salad. The portions, bear in mind these are lunch portions, are massive. Nobody finished their meals and we all had leftovers. I thought the spaghetti was pretty good and I liked the salad. I was unimpressed by the garlic bread, but it was so much food, that skipping the bread wasn't a problem.

Our server was quick, friendly and competent. She gave us privacy, but was attentive enough to be giving good service.

Joe's is nowhere near my house and I am unlikely to return, however I think that they had good food at an exceptionally good value and I would recommend this restaurant.

Please visit my blog for more reviews and thoughts.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Karen H
Palm Springs, California
“A absolute favorite.”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I have been coming here since I was little (almost 30 years). I love this place. Everyone that I have ever brought here has loved this place. Enough said.

• Visited January 2013