“Pizza Out of This World”
Review of My PIzza

My PIzza
Ranked #10 of 123 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Gourmet Pizza
Description: Gourmet Pizza
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Loved the pizzas! They even serve stuff for vegetarians or folks who eat Kosher. Great place! The only downside is the price. But you get what you pay for. Check them out when you're in Morgan Hill! Worth the money.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Not the best pizza I have ever had, but pretty good pies at this restaurant. I am most impressed with how friendly and professional the staff is when I go to pick up my pizzas. They all seem to be in thier teens, but are all well trained and make the experience a pleasant one. They have quite a large range of specialty pizzas, and offer gluten-free dough if desired. All in all, a good pizza place.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Hamdey is the owner and you can't meet a sweeter guy with a bigger heart!
Try the Mediterranean ....it's to die for!
We usually order that and an XL pepperoni for the college kids to graze on.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I ate at this restaurant twice in June of 2012. The first time I went with two family members. I had the gluten free pizza and they had a meat lovers. Mine was exactly as ordered and very tasty. My dining companions reported their pizza also was quite good. I returned a few days later by myself to pick up a carryout pie. It too was exactly as ordered and very tasty.

Seating is very limited, they have a strong carryout and delivery component.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I think their shrimp lovers' pizza is fantastic. It is heaped with shrimp that are not overcooked. My wife prefers their salads, and off course, so does my waistline. We usually order the pizza and the salad for takeout, and keep the salad for the next day since both are pretty large.