“Greatly disappointed.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Maybe we had the bar set too high from all the rave reviews we had heard about this place, but it was average at best. First, my wife ordered a glass of Chardonnay that appeared to have come from last years bottle. My house red wine arrived chilled as well. We are not wine snobs, but come on. The highlight of the meal was the shrimp appetizer and it went downhill from there. I had curry chicken that arrived well presented in a nice ceramic boat looking dish. The boat was appropriate because the sauce was like water! The service was average and the atmosphere was poor. I could see cobwebs hanging from the ceiling fans that looked not to have been dusted for quite some time. The food was simply just average which was not at all what we expected based on the many positive reviews you will read. We will never go back.

There are newer reviews for Siam Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Wonderful authentic Thai food. The owners are like family. Its a cozy space in a former home, but they always manage to fit us in with a smile. Even my picky teen loves the food and Thai iced tea. Everything on the menu is great, just save room for the Sticky Rice with Mango.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Thai food here is outstanding! Food is some of the best Thai food I have ever had in my life and I like to eat, so that should tell you how good it is! The brown rice is out of this world and they will make any dish to the spice (Heat) you like! Cool off with a refreshing Thai Ice Tea or a glass of wine! Just make sure to ask your server right away as they get very busy and do not always come back after you are served!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Quiet and small, this converted house in downtown Morgan Hill does not look nearly as impressive as the food that they create here. Personal favorites include: seafood with eggplant, green papaya salad, Panang seabass.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I eat here regularly and although I can not say whether this is authentic or not it is certainly excellent. Kids love it and the place is always friendly.